Communication skills are very important for a successful career in customer service and sales. This is especially true in a call center environment. Call centers can be high pressure, fast-paced environments where you may have to deal with hundreds of people in one day. That is why it is so important to fine tune your communication skills. This course will examine handling different personalities, questioning skills, and telephone skills. These skills are essential to help you to communicate effectively and professionally with your call center customers.
This series is targeted for new, front line agents at a call center.
Expected Duration (hours)
- recognize the importance of effectively communicating and building rapport with different types of customers.
- use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- apply the elements of building rapport with someone over the phone.
- recognize the benefits using effective questioning skills.
- use the best leading questions to obtain desired information from customers.
- use the best open and closed questions to obtain desired information from callers.
- recognize the importance of applying proper telephone techniques.
- apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- identify voice skills that will enhance a good telephone presentation.